Our DMCA Information
We are compliant to all valid requests.
Literariness.org is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and you believe that any content hosted here infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing the following information in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Literariness to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the only way to locate those files.
- No more than 10 URLs in any one DMCA notice.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Literariness to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A scanned physical document that proves you are or you are representing the copyright owner.
- A valid email address username@copyrightcompany will help you to prove you’re representing or you’re the legitimate copyright owner. We will not process requests from free mailboxes (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL etc.)
- All received emails have to be in plain text, no formatting or html etc.
- All mails should be sent to email@example.com or else they wont be processed.
- We only delete the actual file(s) from our servers, any cache between our users and our hardware will expire after we remove the file from our servers.
- Personal or attorneys notices will not be processed. They have to come from companies or dmca/eucd agents.
Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. Consult your legal counsel or See 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) to confirm these requirements.